Thursday, December 12, 2013

La Aventura Comienza

Hailey was set apart on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 and officially became a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. She will be serving in the Mexico City Southeast mission for 18 months. We dropped her off at the missionary training center (MTC) yesterday (12-11-13) where she will stay for about 6 weeks learning the Spanish language. She will be greatly missed but will be an amazing missionary. We are looking forward to hearing about all of her adventures.
Bummer! Can't squeeze mom into my luggage.

Last family photo for 18 months.

Hailey and Dad with photo bombers

My girl. Saying goodbye was so hard.

Goodbye Dad

Hermanas. What will we do without her?

Goodbye boys :(

Adios Amiga!




5 comments:

  1. Wow! These are great pictures and yes of course I am crying! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brings back so many memories! Can't wait to hear all her stories - especially when she challenges some investigator to a game of soccer in order to get him to hear one more lesson or come to church.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ingrams! Very cool to have those missionary blessings in your home. Hailey will be one awesome missionary. I'm sad that I didn't get to give her a hug before she left but I will look forward to the day when she returns. I will get one then. Who knows, maybe I will grow an inch or two and I will be able to look her in the eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She will be an amazing missionary!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really can't look at the picture of you and Hailey without crying. You can do hard things. You are awesome just like your daughter.

    ReplyDelete